Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping Saturday

In observance of my birthday yesterday I decided to go shopping and have a "me" day. I scheduled an appointment to have my nails done, and my eyebrows waxed. Followed by lunch and shopping with my two favorite guys. My son although he is nine still has me pick out his clothes..otherwise he looks like a dork. I love you baby!! Anyway, the jeans he put on were so short they looked like capri pants. They were even shorter when he sat down. He is in an odd stage being almost five feet tall but can still fit into a size 10 or 12 in the waist, but needing a 14 or even a pair of men's jeans for the length. We opted for these from Aeropostale.





They are men's size 27x28, surprisingly they are just a little bit small in the waist but the length fits perfect!

I also found this coat for him at a local consignment store for cheaper than it is on the Abercrombie website.


In an attempt to make our son "more cool" my husband also decided he HAD to have a pair of Converse "Chuck Taylor's". I was never into the whole "Chuck" thing growing up but they have made a comeback so I guess if he likes them he can wear them..if not, he still has his Nike's.

I have a splitting headache and think after a LONG day of shopping I'm going to go take a hot bath and cuddle up with my book until my hubby comes to bed.

42 comments:

  1. I don't even know why they have size 27x28 jeans...about 0.035% of men could fit those!

    Here's a link to my post of a rough football tackle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs a pair of chucks!!! I am still rocking chucks!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 當你真心渴望某一樣東西,整個宇宙都會聯合起來幫助你。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. 人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. 大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  16. 若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你......................................................................

    ReplyDelete